Chapter 133 Little Yanzi

Because of her background, Xie Miao is always soft-hearted towards children who are equally lonely.

She saw the pain in her eyes, as if she recalled some bad memories, and immediately changed the subject: "Where do you live?"

The little girl in yellow wiped her face with her sleeve and said, "With the sky as a quilt and the ground as a bed, you can live anywhere."

Xie Miao: "..."

The girl in yellow knew that she was kind-hearted, so she said cheerfully, "Madam, there's really no need to worry. I'm leaving now. We'll meet again if we're lucky."

After saying that, she waved her hand and turned around gracefully. However, after she had taken a few steps, her stomach began to growl like thunder, so loud that even passers-by could not help but look sideways.

The girl in yellow: ...This is so embarrassing, is there a need to live anymore?

Xie Miao raised the corners of her lips slightly. She took a few steps forward, and took her hand. She said: "No repayment but sister will treat you to a meal, okay?"

The little girl in yellow retracted her hand uncomfortably, wanting to shake her off, but hesitated because of the warmth in her palm.

Xie Miao directly pulled her towards the carriage, "Tian Feng, let's go to the best restaurant in the city."

*

In the private room of Dingfeng Building, the table was filled with delicious dishes.

The little girl in yellow was eating heartily without caring about her image. There were three empty bowls in front of her, and the rice in her hand was disappearing rapidly.

Fu Lu and Jiang Rong looked at each other: How long has she been hungry?

After a while, the little girl in yellow put down her empty bowl and wanted to get more rice, but was stopped by Xie Miao halfway.

"You can't eat too much if you've been hungry for a long time. Be careful of indigestion." She said, "Eat a few bites of vegetables, then have a dessert."

The girl in yellow did as she was told, then touched her belly. She leaned back in satisfaction.

Really full!

Seeing that her lips were greasy, Xie Miao handed her a handkerchief and said, "Wipe your mouth quickly."

The girl in yellow was stunned for a moment and said, "Thank you."

She wiped her mouth, folded the handkerchief neatly, and returned it to Xie Miao, "Madam, returning this to you."

Xie Miao said: "It's just a handkerchief, you can keep it."

"No." The little girl in yellow refused righteously: "Girls' things should be kept well and not given away casually."

They are all female, what's the harm in giving a handkerchief?

Xie Miao couldn't help laughing, but she didn't say much, and asked: "What's your name?"

The little girl in yellow hesitated for a moment and said, "Just call me little Yanzi."

Fu Lu smiled and said, "Little Yanzi, what a cute name."

"Yes." Little Yanzi said softly, "It's a very lovely name, and also a very cute little girl."

Xie Miao didn't ask further, "What do you do for a living?"

"Here." Little Yanzi pointed to the flower basket beside her, "Pick flowers and sell them."