When he asks you out- zane

Its been a few weeks since you first saw zane. And since then, you always thought about how... Well... How much you liked him. As you and your best friend were walking down the sidewalk that led to your fathers shop, you were telling her all about zane, and how kind he was. She just thought it was so adorable how you had a crush on a ninja, let a alone a nindroid. Thats when you bumped into a metal chest, and you felt your face get hot in embarrassment ehen you backed up and saw zane towering over you. "OMYGODIMSOSORRYZANEISHOULDVEBEENPAYINGATTENTIONAND-" you finally shut your mouth when yiu felt his metal hand rest on your shoulder. "Its ok, y/n, i understand. In fact, you were just the person i was looking for. My processors told me you were going to be around here somewhere."

"Oh... Really?" you said, trying not to say the wrong thing. "What did you need?"

Zane scratched the back of his neck, staring into your e/c eyes. "Well, i was hoping, would you mind if i came over at your place at approximately 7:00 tonight? Please?" at that moment, you felt like yiur heart was about to explode with happiness. "Yeah of course. Ill be at home by then, ok?" zane nodded in understanding, lifting his hand off of you. "See you then, y/n," you smiled, waving as he left you and b/f/n alone once more. You checked the time on your watch; 2:52. You looked over at your friend, grinning. "This. Is awesome."

...............

For the rest of that afternoon, b/f/n prepared you for the date, and she did a great job. You wore a long, ice blue dress, you put all of your hair but a few strands up in a tight bun, allowing you to look like you were going to the prom. You let your bangs fall over your right eye, and you smiled at your image of yourself in the mirror. You hugged your friend, thanking her for helping you with tonight. Thats when you heard the doorbell ring, and yiu opened the door. There was zane; he was wearing a silver tux, with an ice blue bowtie. His eyes widened in amazement when he saw you. "Y/n... You look amazing..."  you smiled right back at him, wrapping your arms around his neck,whispering, "so do you," in his ear. Once you let go, you gazed into those beautiful, ice blue eyes. But you were confused once zane covered your eyes with his hands. "What? Zane.. Why did you?"

"Its a surprise," you smiled as he guided you down the steps of your porch, and onto the streets. Finally, when he uncovered your eyes with his hands, you saw a beautiful frozen lake, and somehow, he had already strapped iceskates on both yours and his feet. Not being used to blades, you fell back into zanes arms, and then noticing what posistion you were in, you whispered, "sorry, i cant really skate..." he smiled, as he guided you into the ice. "Thats quite alright. Ill help you,"

You two skated for hours, and finally, you had learned to keep your balance. You smiled at zane, and nervously, he smiled back. He was so nervous, that you could slightly see his sparks flying out of the side of his face. You giggled as he grabbed your hand. "Y/n... I was hoping i could ask you something... Its upmost in importance..." you stopped laughing, and nodded, waiting for him to ask.

"Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend?" that caught you off guard, and you almost fell on the ice. You hugged him again, whispering, "id thought youd never ask!" he pulled you away, hands on your shoulders. "I dont understand... Why did you not think i wouldnt ask you that?"

"Because... Youre a robot... And im a just a girl a few years younger than you... And i figured you already had someone in your life...."

"But YOURE the only one who makes me feel ALIVE." he held your face in his cold, metal, hand, and whispered, "i love you, y/n, and i always will."