A boyfriend like that- lloyd

"Dont you think youre a little too old for comics?" b/f/n sighed as she helped you search through the books to find the latest edition of starfarer. "Too old for comics? You gotta be kidding me! No one grows out of comics b/f/n. Theyre meant for all ages!" b/f/n rolled her eyes as she kept searching through the stacks, growling in irritation when a stack of comics from a hugher shelf fell onto the floor beside her.

"So you met the green ninja here?" you nodded, helping b/f/n clean up the mess. "Yeah. It turned out lloyd had the last copy of the book i wanted, and he gave it to me instead of keeping it for himself."

"Can i meet him? Ive heard he looks like a total hunk."
"You can meet him, but hes already taken. By ME." you were about to continue you god-awful speech when the phone in your pocket vibrated, and you checked to see that it was lloyd.

Hey y/n wanna meet me at doomsdays? Ill be there in a few.

Lol im already there :p

You started to giggle uncontrollably as another book fell on b/f/ns head, and you plucked it off with mire laughter. "Whats so funny? What is happening that i should know about?"

"Lloyd should be here in 3, 2-" you pointed towards the door as your boyfriend stepped in, and you met him there as you gave him a hug. "Hey," you whisper, pecking him on the cheek.

"OMYGODITSTHEGREENNINJAANDHESTOTALLYHOT!!!" the two of you focused your attention on b/f/n, who was totally flipping out, and you looked up at the green ninja, mentally asking if everything was ok. He nodded, as looked back at b/f/n. "You!" he shouted, pointing towards your friend. "If you want to be mine, you must be able to stand my power!" he lit his hand with energy, and aimed it towards b/f/n, and she quickly evacuated at the sight of it. You giggled as you held onto lloyd, shocked to see he had found your issue of starfarer.

Another suggestion is done! Only 15 chapters left in the book! So much is going on, and im so glad to almost complete a book! Yay!