When he gets drunk- zane

You ejected the disc of y/f/m (your fav movie) out of the dvd player and put it back in its case. You were about to head off to bed when you heard someone bump against the door, followed by a shout in pain. "GAH!" you recognized the voice immediately, and ran to the door. When you opened it, you saw zane was on his knees, eyes squinted and gritted. "Zane, are you ok?" he looked up at you, but his eyes looked a different shade of blue. They werent the icy blue you loved so well, they were more of a pale baby bluish color.

"No! My proccessors are broken, my database wont work, and my head hurts like hell! Do you mind if i stay here for the night?" you nodded, helping him limp in.

You help him lay down on the couch, laying a blanket over him. "That better?" he nodded as you gave him the remote. "Night zane. Hope you feel better."

After sleeping for wjat seemed 20 seconds, you heard zane yell at the top of his lungs: "WHAT ARE YOU F***IN TALKING ABOUT? I DO WORK!" you ran downstairs to see zane sitting up in the couch, yelling at the television.

"Zane, whats going on?"
"THIS THING IS TELLING ME THAT I DONT WORK BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I DO! SEE? MY HARDRIVE IS WORKING JUST FINE!" you noticed he was yelling at spongebob on the television. You sighed, turning it off. "Two things that WONT WOR-"

You settled zane back down, kissing him on the forehead. "Night zane," you whispered before heading upstairs. As you fell asleep, you felt him slide in bed beside you, and wrap his arms around you. "I love you y/n," he whispered before dozing off. You smiled before falling asleep in his arms.