SSB 4 LYFEEE- Jay

"VEDIO GAME NIGHTTTTT!" You screamed as you dashed into jays room, hugging him around the neck. "Glad you could make it, cuz i just got the latest version of this," jay grabbed a SSB game case from the shelf. You grinned even more as you sat besude him and grabbed a controller, selecting f/c from the selection. Jay pouted a but at your choice, but he gave you one last glare right before he chose pikachu.

"FIGHT!" jay rammed his chacter right into you with no warning, and you smirked, jumping right back on top of him. "Thought you could get me that quickly huh?" the two of you chased eachother around, giving eachother damage little by little, until a smash ball soon joined the players on the screen.

"Please, after you," you giggled, stopping your character on the screen. Jay smirked at yiur "dumb" actions, attacking the smash ball as much as he could midair. Right when it was about to crack open, you jumped up and smacked both pikachu and the smash ball at the same time. "You dirty little cheater..." jay muttered as he dropped his controller, watching you slam pikachu off the screen. You squealed in victory, seeing jay pout beside you like the sore loser he is. "Aww..." you whispered, leaning his derpy little derpy face in your chest. It wasnt working though. You played with his hair, running your fingers down the back of his neck until he started  busting out laughing. "You got me..." he whispered as he leaned back up, looking into your e/c eyes. "Round 2?"

"YOU KNOW IT!"