FUZZY- Lloyd

"Lloyd?" you called, walking around the corner to get into the hallway, where both of your rooms were. First, you poked your nose into his room, but no sign of any ninja. Sighing, you trudged back to your room, hoping youd find him in the morning. But right when you were aboutnto close the door, something tackled you, and pinned you on the bed.

"Lloyd?" you whispered as you gazed up to meet his beautiful eyes. "I couldnt find you! Where have you been y/n?"

"Just here.... Were you out on missions again, and you thought i followed you?" hesitantly, lloyd looked down, released his grip on you, and nodded a little. "Sorry y/n... I get worried about ya, ya know?" you noded as you sat up to keep eye contact with him. Then, suddenly suprising him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and smashed your lips to his. He slowly melted into it, pulling you into his lap as he sat down on the bed. Pulling away, he smiled, as he laid you down. "My beautiful y/n.."He whispered, holding you in his arms. "I love you so much...."

Alright welcome back! Surprisingly, i had a pretty good day at school, and tomorrow ill be staying after so im looking forward to that. And its a b-day on top of that, so i might be able to use BadRobots phone again....