When he meets your parents- jay

You sat on the porch of the house, door wide open, because you lived basically on a farm in the middle of nowhere, but for some reason jay knew exactly where you lived. As you waited for him to arrive, you gazed down at your bracelet, making you think about jay even more. You started to grin as you heard the thunder raider pull up in your dirt road driveway.

You got up, and hugged jay, pecking him on the cheek before inviting him inside. "So great to see you!" you said as he followed you inside. "Ma! Dad! Jays here!" immediately, your parents dashed into the living room, and squeezed the crap out of jay in happiness. "OHMYGODHESSOCUTEWERESOPROUDOFYOUY/NAND-" you face palmed, cutting your parents ranting off. "Ma! Youre scaring him!" you mother released her grip, and you saw jay was actually surprised. "Finally! Im not the only one whos parents are embarrassing!" you giggled as he started to feel relif. "So hes... What?" your father asked. "A ninja... And a inventor... And modeler... And a poet..." that just made your parents even happier. "Were so proud of you both!" your mother cried, hugging you both again. "Ma... Cant... Breathe..." you fake pass out on jays shoulder, and he started the scene as well. Your mom let go, and you fell to the floor, both laughing. You sighed, knowing he cared for you, and you loved him so much.