SHES BACK!- Lloyd

Authors note: add y/o/c/n (your ocs name) to make lloyds old girlfriend. That way, youll actually have someone to fight.

You were making your way to doomsday comics, a bag of candy you were snacking on in one hand. Lloyd agreed to meet you there, so why not bring something to eat along the way? You werent paying attention to your surroundings, and you suddenly bumped into a girl, knocking the bag of candy out of your hands and spilling out on the sidewalk. "Hey do you-"

"Im sorry, i shouldnt have done that. By the way have you seen lloyd? I havent seen him in forever and-"
"What are you trying to do with my lloyd?"
"Well, i hold the green ninja close to my heart, after all i-"

"Y/o/c/n?" the two of you jumped at the sound of the green ninjas voice, and you just stared as y/o/c/n started to gaze compassionately in his eyes. "Y/o/c/n, i dont love you. And if you lay a finger on my y/n ill-" you jumped as y/o/c/n gently touched your nose and smirked "or what?"

You closed your eyes, hoping you could force the wind to blow, but nothing happened. But when you reopened your eyes once more, she was gone. "How did you-"

"I gave her that look." you smiled as he gave you a small glare, just a little friendly reminder that his heart belonged to you, and only you. Then he took your hand, and walked you home