Nightmare- lloyd

You were reading an older issue of Starfarer, when someone knocked on the door. You put the comic away, and waited for them to come in. No doubt about it, it was lloyd, and he sat beside you on the bed. "Hey lloyd. Whats up?"

"I forgot to give you something. I took it from a little while back, and i thought youd might want it back." you were confused. "What is it?" you saw his eyes glowed with anger, and he grabbed your blade from his pocket, and striked right for your-

"AAH!" you hugged your blankets tightly, trying to calm yourself down. You tried to fall asleep, but nothing worked. You started to cry, the dream not fading away. "Y/n? Are you ok?" you shook your head, curling up even more. You felt lloyd pick you up, and lean you up against his chest. "Its ok, y/n, im here." you rubbed your face in bis chest."

"I saw... You... And my blade... And then you..." you stopped, more tears streaming down your face. You felt him pull you out of his chest, and brush away your tears. "I wont hurt you, y/n. I love you too much to do that." he pecked you on the cheek, stroking your hair. You smiled, and he laid down in the bed beside you. You fell asleep in his arms, the only sound was the rumble of his chest.

FrostyCuppyCake, i hoped you enjoyed this segment. It was the closest thing i could do to "murder me in my sleep" without actually any deaths. I hoped you enjoyed it, and ill be here for suggestions if you have any. I have 2 more on the list, and my wifi hasnt been working lately. I think its bcuz of our location. But until next time!