SSB 4 LYFEEE- Kai

So another suggestions done, so onto the next one. This one is for DWNO24Shadowman, so hope you enjoy it!

"Hey baby, feeling better?" you smiled as you saw kai step inside, planting a kiss on your cheek. "So guess what i found???" you shrugged your shoulders as kai revealed jays gaming console from behind his back. You started to giggle as he ruffled your hair, starting to plug it up. He handed you a remote, and loaded SSB. Going to the character select screen, kai turned to you, calling mario as his fighter. "Who are you gonna be? Whoever it is, itll never be able to beat ME."

"F/c,"(fav character in this case, cuz everyone loves someone different) smiling as you clicked them with your controller.

"FIGHT!" the announcer shouted on the television. You smashed the button as you tackled kai, using your power move to take up more damage. "Hey watch-" kai started, but stopped as the both of you see a smash ball appear at the top of the screen. "Well that was fast," you whispered as you sprang on mario, making your way up the screen as you started to beat the ball of power.

"HEY THATS NOT-" you quickly broke it, obtaining ultimate power. "Any last words?"

"Son of a-"
"Too late," you giggle, hitting the power move button. In an instant, kai was flown off the screen, and the announcer screamed your characters name on the ending screen. You stuck your tongue out at your boyfriend, ticking him off even more. "WHAT TH F-" you cut him off, kissing him on the lips. You giggled even more as you pulled away, seeing the anger slowly fade away. He smiled a little, stroking your cheek. The moment ended though when you heard jay scream in the background, "KAIIIIIIII!!!!"