Vay-cay-tion-jay

You were playing vedio games with jay and a few of your internet friends really late at night. Like 3 in the morning late. "Almost there..." you whisper as you were about to win the minigame to determine the person who would get 10 more coins. And, right at the last second, your side of the game glitched, and jay won the match. "OH COME ON!" you scream, flinging your controller down on the bed, swinging a playful punch at your boyfriend. He laughed as you two "fought" eachother, until you froze when you saw a tired kai appear at the doorway, growling "do us a favor and either keep quiet or get outta town, cuz some people are trying to sleep." getting embarrassed, you paused the game, turning to jay, who was scratching his chin thoughtfully. "What are you thinking about?" you ask curiously as jay started to chuckle. "Youll see,"

~§~§~§~

"Where we going?" you ask/scream as jay dragged you out of the monestary and into his thunder raider, speeding away after everything was securly in. "Just wait, will ya?" after a long night of playing vedio games, you git really tired, so you found yourself drifting off to sleep, your hand in his.

When you awoke, you found yourself still in the thunder raider, but by the looks of it, you had reached your destination, and jay was nowhere in sight. Stretching, you climbed out of the vehicle, and discovered that you had ended up on a beach, and jay was a few yards away, building a hut for the two of you to temporarily stay in. He looked over at you and smiled, giving you a wave. You waved back, and he walked over to quickly peck your lips. "Well? Do you like it?"

"I love it. Its our paridise."