A lie that goes south- kai

Ok another segment, another request. This one is for you, TheGirlToBeware, who requested this on my message board. It got a little covered up by other stuff, but its here now, so hope you enjoy!

KaiPOV

Now that me and y/n are back together, i can finally set aside the doubt that she ever hated me. I smiled at the thought of her, her beautiful h/c hair, her amzing e/c eyes... That beautiful smile.... Shes perfect in every way. "KAI!"

I jumped out of my thoughts, looking up to see y/n... But... She didnt look happy to see me or anything. It was weird. Usally when she sees me, she has a big grin on her face, and she hugs me around the neck. But today, she just glared at me, no light in her e/c eyes. I swallowed, trying to hide my fear.

"Hey y/n... Whats up?"
"Oh so now youre playing dumb are you?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Jay told me everything."
"Jay? Told you what?"

Flashback, readerPOV

You walked to your room, passing jay on the way. He tapped you on the shoulder, making you turn around. "Yeah jay?" you asked, seeing determination in his deep blue eyes. "I dont think you know everything you should about kai."

"What do you mean?"
"Well... Im suprised youre still alive and all because... At the touch of your hand, he can internally burn you, killing your insides and turning them to ashes. You probably dont have much time left."
"That's... Not true..."
"But it is. Thats just how powerful kai is. Youre gone with one touch. It was nice knowing you y/n."

End of flashback kaiPOV

"Youre planning to kill me kai. And you never told me!"
"I... I can never do that!Why would you listen to jay?" y/n blinked at me in confusion, realizing what happened. "I... I.... No... Can... Can you do me a favor?" i gulped, hoping she wouldnt end us. "Go on,"

"Kick. Jays. Ass." i smiled, pulling her in for a hug. "Ill make sure to do that,"