When he meets your parents- cole

The next morning, you never heard anything from cole. It was weird. You texted him a few times, but nothing worked. You sat in the yard with your f/e/d (fav electronic device) and started to listen to music. After a few chrouses of y/f/s, a hand yanked out an earbud, which caught your attention. You turned to your right, to find cole had his head up beside yours, listening to your music. He smiled, and pecked you on the cheek. "Hey," you smiled and hugged him. "So are we meeting your parents... Or...?" you stood up and invited cole inside. You two sat beside eachother on the couch, talking about which artist was better, when your dad walked in, and both of you sat in silence. "So, y/n. This is cole."

"Yup thats me! The one and only!"
"Right. So it comes to my attention that you two have a closer bond that i was not aware of until recently."
"Yes mr. L/n sir, i love your daughter, and i hope you accept me as her boyfriend."
"You will not dissapoint me. Do you understand? If you hurt my daughter in anyway, i will shotgun and find you. Is that clear?" cole gulped beside you, holing onto your hand tighter. "Yes sir, ill take care of her." your father stared at you for one last time before leaving you alone. Once he left, you felt cole wrap his arms around you, and you leaned up beside him in happiness.