When you meet the others- cole

Cole jumped as you both heard laughter, and you felt his arm leave your back. He started to dig into  the cake, acting as if nothing happened, then he noticed that the boys kept staring at you. You scootched closer to him,and you looked into his deep green eyes. You smiled at him, giving him that look that said, "everythings going to be alright. I still love you," he smiled, and glanced back at them. "Finally! Coles found something he loves even more than cake! How shocking is that?!" the one in blue elbowed the one in red, who was smirking at cole. Your boyfriend sighed, looking back at you before staring at the boys. "Well, y/n, thats kai, jay, zane, and lloyd."

"How do you know them so well?" you asked as you scanned the group. Each one of them smiled and waved at you in greeting. "Theyre my team..." cole said under his breath to you. "They can be really embarrassing... But... I hope they do anything to you." he looked up, more confidently now. "Because if they do im gonna beat their asses!" jays eyes widened and he raised his arms in surrender as the others stared at you in worry as well. "So do you guys just roam the city homeless... Or..." cole grinned leading you away from the group and onto a flying ship. As you walked into their hallway inside it, you passed by a girl with short black hair and a red dress. Her freen eyes glazed dissapointment as they drifted from you to cole, and sadly, she said, "so cole... Youre dating?" he nodded, looking at you again.

"Nya, this is y/n... My... Girlfriend..." he started to drict off as you and nya stared at eachother. "Cole has a girlfriend?" the 3 of you turned to see a man with a long white beard and staff walk in, looking right at you. Cole bowed in respect, greeting him. "Yes sensei, id like you to meet y/n. Y/n, this is sensei wu. He helped me to become a ninja with the others,"

"Its nice to meet you," you nodded to the elder, who smiled right back at you.

~§~§~§~

When cole took you home that night, you pulled him in for a hug, and pecked him on the cheek goodnight. "I see where you got your great personality now. Thanks for showing me your friends, cole. I really like them," he was shocked. "I thought you wouldnt like them. They can be pretty wild." you shook your head and smiled, saying "goodnight before going up the steps to your house.