Bad day- jay

Andd sorry for not updating. Ive been obsessing over azakeens hoodie i decided to hide from my parents... 0///-///0... But anywhore, on with the story! Only 13 chapters left!

JayPOV

"Y/n," i call, creaking open the door. Of course, no suprise to me, that there was no response, and i found her with a giant stack of games, tossing one into another pile that was in the floor. "What are you doing?"

She looked up at me, an unreadable expression on her face, then she looked down and continued playing her games, inserting a new one out of the case.

"What are you-" i sat down, watching in horror as she deleted one of my games right before my eyes, and throwing the case in the pile with the others. "WHY???" i scream, trying to shake some kind of answer out of her as i saw my progress had dissapeared forever, but of course, she remained silent. Knowing there was nothing i could do to help her, i got up off of her bed, and started to walk away, when i heard her speak up. "When i come home from school everyday, i pass by the homeless in the street. They always seemed fascinated by my game, so im... Giving back to them. My games and everything. I know this hurts you and all, but i gotta do it." gathering the rest of the games in her arms, y/n walked past me, ready to go to the streets. I held her back, and the games spilled on the floor. "If youre going anywhere,"

"Im coming with you."

Anddddd my home screen for now. Hehehehehe Sans is just derping xD