Bad day- lloyd

LloydPOV

Alrighty time to get ready for bed and... Hey wait a second- wheres y/n? I havent seen her all day. Wait a minute... Is it one of those days? I dashed into her room without warning, finding not a suicidal y/n (seriously thank god because that would be lets see the third time snatching a knife out of her hand? Yeah, i really dont enjoy that.) but instead, on the floor, already unconcious. Oh no... I thought as i picked her up, and carried her to my room. I was too late, wasnt i? I laid her on my bed and slid in it beside her, holding her body close as i cried into it, resting my head in the crook of her neck. "What did i do to deserve this? I lost the only girl that ive ever loved... My beautiful... Lovely, sweet y/n-"

"Lloyd.... Dont call me that..." I looked up to see y/n had weakly opened her eyes to look at me, her expression emotionless and lifeless. But i knew she was there. I cried even harder as i held her close, knowing it wasnt too late. "Y/n my love, i thought i lost you forever! Please, whatever you just did, never do it again-"

"I dont understand why you care about me."

"What? Why wouldnt i care about you? I love you, y/n-"

"But what about your fans? Millions of them look up to you and love you so much. Im nothing compared to them. You should care more about your reputation than me."

"Y/n, youre more than that. I love you, and nothing will ever replace you. Never, ever, say anything like that. Ok?" Y/n slightly nodded, seeming to still not be interested. I kissed her softly, hoping to get her happier, but there was still no light in her eyes, so i went harder, and more passionate, until i feel her arms wrap around me and kiss me back, until she ran out of breath, and pulled away. "Im sorry lloyd, i was being really stupid, wasnt i?" I laughed as i pecked her forehead, holding her close. "Dont worry about anything... I got you..."

Annnd 10 chapters left! Thanks so much for your support over these 6 months when i first started this book, because to be honest, i never expected to become this popular. Youre the best 😄