The great rescue!- kai

Welcome back! Before i can get to @Shadow_Sparks_77, youll need to be rescued, right? So as soon as this one is over, well get to yours. Alright, time to get started!

"Where are you taking me?" you demanded, staring the blue snake in his deep red eyes. "Assssss long as youre here with usssssss, youre quiet. When your kai findsssss out, well trap them like mice."

"Youll never defeat the ninja! Never ever ever ever!"
"Maybe sssssso. But what if i used his weaknesssss?" your eyes locked on the serpent, and a wave of resignation swept over you, and everything went black...

KaiPOV

"Y/n? Y/n?" i kept calling for her, but there was no reply. Where was she? It was like she just dissapeared. "Brothers, i may have discovered what has happened to y/n-"
"Is she alright? Where is she?"
"Rattlecopters have taken her. We must report to the sewers to find her."

~§~§~§~

"I dont know if you were right zane-"
"Kai," i jumped, turning around. Tears filled my eyes as i layed eyes on y/n. Her hand was reached out to me, and her eyes... Were a odd glossy red. "Come on kai," i went to grab it, but i stopped, watching her take out her katanas, staring at me. I froze, knowing something happened to her. "Y/n...." i whispered, watching as she fought off the others without fail.

"Y/n!" i yelled, catching her off guard, making her drop her weapon. I grabbed her, hugging her around the neck. She struggled to release her, but i was persistant. Tears were streaming down my face, hoping there was some way i could get her back. The serpentine were nowhere to be found, and the sacred flute was gone forever. "Y/n, please dont leave me.... I care about you too much, ya know?... I.... Remember the bracelet? Youre still wearing it... If... If it comes to this.... I love you..." i felt her start to hug back, tears hitting my back. "Dont leave me kai..."