Seriously?-_-: jay

You and jay decided to take a walk down the Ninjago pier one evening, hoping to get away from all of the distress. "Is this really what you wanted y/n?" you looked up at jay in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Like... Did you even want to be tangled up in all of this... This... This danger? Is this what you wanted? Like... Dis you just want a boyfriend that would sit at home with you and play vedio games with you all the time?"
"I wanted a boyfriend that i would love, no matter how stupid he acted. Or how desprate he became. I wanted one i could trust with my life. So if that means i would become a fighter to change the world, to fight alongside you, id do anything... For you." the both of you jumped when you reached the same destination you were last time you saved his life, and the bushes started to rustle once more. "Then are youready to fight?"

"For you," you snatched the nunchucks out of your boyfriends hands, getting yourself in battle ready posistion. Y/e/ns gang came out, and you started to swing the nunchucks rapidly, creating a charged force to whoever she hits with. Their eyes filled with fear, evacuted the pier, leaving you and jay alone. "It looks like y/e/n was shocked to see your power! Huh?" you blinked at the terrible joke, but smiling, you went right along with it. "Well... Did you see the electrified look in their eyes?" the two of you bust out laughing, handing the nunchucks back to him. Man... Yiu guys had absolutley nothing else to do with your lives.