A boyfriend like that- kai

Ok next suggestion, for KeyondraMerrified, and we officially have 4 segments to go (including this one)! Yay!

"So im actually gonna meet him?! OMIGOD!" b/f/n screamed, jumping around like the idiot she was. You just nodded, glancing down at your phone every so often to check your texts. "He should be here any minute now..." you murmer under your breath, staring out your window for any sign of kais jet. After a few minutes, your eyes lit up at the sight of a fire-red jet landing in the front yard of the monestary, and he dashed inside, meeting you to your doorway. You got up and dashed over to kai, held onto him.

"Hey..." he whispered as he held you close. You looked back to see b/f/ns mouth gaped, her eyes sparkled wonder and amazement at the sight of the red ninja. Then she met yours and they turned to envy and fury. "I want him," she growled as she got up from your beanbag chair and yanked on your shoulders, tugging you out of his grip. "Oh b/f/n," you chuckle casually, shaking your head.

"What?"
"Its just if you break his heart hell burn you alive!" b/f/n raised her hands in the air and left your room, muttering "im not gonna do this," before leaving you alone once more