When you protect him- cole

"Cooooole.... Why are you always sick???"
"Im not *sniff* sick... Im just *cough* restricted from going any *sneeze* where."
"Awww...." you poked your lip out as he curled up on the couch across from you, his blanket wrapped around him, and a box of tissues sat on the coffee table in front of him. "Well, if youre gonna sleep on the couch, im totally in!" you fell onto his lap, snuggling up against his chest. "Y/n! No! I dont wanna get you sick!"

"Sick buddies for life!" you screamed, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Cole started to laugh himself, and he layed his chin on top of your head, drifting off ro sleep.

Thats when you heard a noise. You slid out of coles arms without waking him, searching for a weapon. The closest thing was his scythe, and you picked it up, trying to put it over your shoulder, which was hard, because that thing weighed like, a ton. "Y/n baby, why you so scared? Its only me," you flinched at the voice, realising who it was. "Why are you here?"

Y/c/n slid out from behind a really large flower pot, a grin planted on his face. "If we just do a little of this-" y/c/n took out his gun and aimed it cole, laughing a little before he shot. You jumped out at the last second, hitting your shoulder instead. The sound of gunfire woke cole up, and he saw you on your knees, a bullet flying straight through your shoulder. Blood was oozing out of the wound, and you winced in pain, knowing it wouldnt get better anytime soon. "Y/n..." tears were falling down your face even faster, feeling coles arms wrap around you. "You didnt have to do that-"

"Yes i did! If he killed you.... Then where would i be?" you ignored your shoulder as he held onto you tighter, tears streaming down his face.