Bad day- cole

ColePOV

So it was about a month away from my birthday, and for some reason, i havent seen y/n around anywhere. I wouldve thought i wouldve seen her sneaking around the house, or secretly making me like 5 cakes. But no, she hasnt even left her room. It wasnt around her period, was it? No, that wasnt for a little while.... So... What was the problem?

Entering her room without any permission at all, i snuck in and sat on the edge of her bed, and just as i had expected, i was pushed right off the side. "You dont have to be so pushy ya know..." i grumbled under my breath, while thinking of an idea to cheer my girlfriend up. Then it hit me.

"Hey y/n... You wanna go out and gwt some cake?"

"No thanks... Im not really in the mood for cake..." I hesistantly reached in my pocket to see the tickets to y/ns favorite band. It was going to be a suprise, but if it was going to get my girl back, id sacrifice it. "Y/n... I spent all of my money on these.... So i hope you like them..." I watched y/n as she peeked her head from the covers, and look at the tickets. Then she closed her eyes and shoved my hand away. "I just don't deserve it, cole... Im sorry."

"Why dont you? You love this band!"

"Because i shouldnt be able to recieve anything from you if i cant give anything back."

"What?"

"Look, i know your birthday is in a few days, and sadly, im fucking broke and cant get you anything. Im sorry cole-"

"Hey, you dont have to get me anything," i whisper as i held her face in my hand. "All i want from you is your love and attention. You make me the happiest when im with you. I promise, im yours." Y/ns eyes softened as she wrapped her arms around my neck, basically asking for me to hold her. I wrapped my arms around her, and closed my eyes as i calmed her down. "Come on y/n. Get yourself together. Lets head down to f/b/s for a bite to eat. My treat."

Annnnd ive been really terrible with updating. But now, i should have a little more time on my hands.