Makeup Homework- zane

So a few things before we begin:

1. Sorry for kais segment coming out late. For some reason it didnt publish, and i didnt notice until later today. But it should be up now
2. After i get around my 100th chapter here, ill be making a few more books that im sure youll be intrested in. There will be:
*ninjago bf scenarios: morro, ronin, dareth special!
*ninjago daughter scenarios

So stay tuned for those soon. I dont have a specific release date, but i already have post it notes in my journal euth ideas on how they will begin. So yeah! Give me suggestions, and the release date will come sooner!
3. School will be starting soon, so enjoy a lot of updates while you can! Homework comes first, then wattpad. Sorry guys!

Awight, enough announcements, lets get started!

As you walked home, you saw zane out on deck, awaiting your returnal from school. You waved, and dashed on board. "Hi zane!" you hugged him tight, and he stroked your hair. "Greetings, y/n. How was school?"

"Good. I got a lot of homework."
"Approximetley how much?" you roll your eyes and showed your bag filled with homework. "And i dont know half of the stuff!"

"But i do."
"You would do it ALL for me?"
"Of course. I love you, y/n." you smiled, hugging him, and pecking him on the cheek. "Thank you so much! I love you too!"

~§~§~§~

"Zane! Zane! Zane guess what?" the next day, you ran into zanes arms, though he looked confused. "What happened? Were you hurt? Shall i need to check your vitals?" you shook your head, showing him your perfect scored homework. "You got me an from last nights homework! I love you so much!"

"It was quite simple really- mmf!" you smashed your lips to his, and you felt him slowly melt into the kiss, his arms pulled you closer, and his hands fit around your waist. You pulled away, grinning. "I love you,"