Your second breakup- kai

Ok so this one is for @MayaGarmadon. I hope you enjoy it!

You had gotten a call on your cell one day on your way home from school. It was your parents, and glad that you had a chance to talk to them again, you answered it. "Hello?"

"Y/n, we heard that youve had problems with kai. Is that true?"
"No dad, that was half a year ago! He still loves me..."
"Well either way, your mother and i want you to meet this young man that has an intrest in you ever since we brought you up. I feel that you two will become a beautiful couple."
"But fad i-" you sighed as you heard the other line click, and you couldnt just ignore your parents. You hadnt seen them in forever.

~§~§~§~

That night, you dressed in an old burgundy tee that advertised an old band you liked, and a pair of jeans. As you slung your purse on your shoulder, you were stopped, kai turning you around to face him. "Where are you heading off to looking so beautiful?"

"Just my parents want me over tonight. Nothing big."
"Oh alright. Maybe ill stop by later on. They wont mind, right?" he started to laugh, hugging you before shoving you out the door. "Well go have fun. Ill see ya later,"

As youdrobe to your parents house,you saw your mom and dad talking with a familiar looking guy, e/c eyes turning and smiling your way. Then it hit you. It was y/c/n. You got out of your car, and edged your way to the group. "Hello y/n. I want you to meet-"

"Yes i know y/c/n." you whisper, eyeing him cautiously. He smiled nervously, and reached his hand out to stoke your face. Inside you felt your heart swell with uncomfortableness, making you cringe, but you kept staring at him. "I always knew i felt something special when i was around you y/n. I kust knew it."

All of your attention was focused on y/c/n, hoping the moment would be over soon, but you jumped out of the silence when you heard kais voice blare in your ears.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM! UT WAS ALL A LIE! I.... I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL Y/N, BUT APPARANTLY, WE DONT. ITS. OVER Y/N. WHEN YOURE DONE PALYING WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND YOU CAN COME PICK YOUR STUFF UP FROM THE MONESTARY!"

"Kai please dont-"
"Goodbye y/n."

Tears welled in your eyes as you saw kai dissapear in the night, and you shoved y/c/n away, trying to chase after him. Was kai gone forever?