SSB 4 LYFEEE- cole

For pepl who dont know who juby is. This is what i listen to so. There it is.

"Whats up?" you asked as cole entered your room, placing jays wii u on the floor, hooking it up. "So, since jays being a selfish little prick, i went ahead and stole his wii u!"

"I bet id win against you,"
"Really? How much you wanna bet?" cole scanned the room, spotting his cake sitting on the table. "My cake..."

"Then its a deal! May the best gamer win cake!" you giggled as you grabbed the controller from cole, selecting your character from cole. "WHAT? YOU KNOW I LOVE F/C!" you started to giggle even more as he threw a temper tantrum. "Ugh... Fine... Have it YOUR WAY!" he huffed one final time before he clicked on Meta Knight, and so the game began.

"FIGHT!" You knew was a really good fighter, so you decided to wait for his attack, hoping you could dodge it in time. But he didnt move.

"What are you waiting for?"
"Well, youre not even making an effort. Im waiting for you."
"No, you can go first." cole shrugged his shoulders, pressing the taunt button a few times. You smirked, replying a few back. "So were playing that game huh?" the two of you started smashing the taunt buttons at eachother, laughing like crazy in the process.

"Yours doesnt even look right y/n!"
"Right back at ya, rocky!" you were leaning on his shoulder as you played, and soon, a smash ball appeared at the top of the screen.

You instantly stopped taunting Meta Knight and jumped yowards the ball. You kept hitting at it, and you had a couple to go when cole smacked you down and aimed for the ball. He was about to break it when you used your power move and knovked him down, allowing you to jump up and recieve full power. "COME ON!" Cole screamed as you won the game. He crossed his arms and pouted, facing his back to you. Rolling your eyes, you turned him towards you, but his eyes never met yours. "Ya know what i think?"

Cole looked up to you, less anger piercing his eyes. "Yeah?"

"I think sore losers deserve cake-" he kissed you on the lips, dashing over to the table and inhaling the cake. "Love you too sore loser..."

Sorry im not updating regulary. I started a lot of amino apps. I have like... 5 now. But until next time!