When he meets your parents- zane

You gazing out the window of your fathers shop. You kept waiting for zane to come, but you werent sure how they were going to react. You didnt care he was a nindroid, but maube your parents were. But you didnt care then, because you saw him walk up to the door, and you opened it for him, grinning from ear to ear. "Hi zane! Come on in!" you lead him back behind your shop to the steps that went to your kitchen, holding his hand.

Your mom was sitting at the table, drinking a coffee and reading the paper, while your father put things away in the fridge. He looked at you, then zane. In fact, both of your parents were shocked that you were with a robot. "This is zane," you casually said, breaking the silence. Your father calmed himself down, and greeted zane. "Hello,"

"Youre welcome, sir,"
"For what?"
"Saving your life. Those minor cuts you got could have led to serious infections, also causing death."
"Oh that! Thank you, i didnt believe i was saved that day by y/ns boyfriend... But i never expected it to be..."
"A nindroid. Half ninja, half droid." your father nodded, understanding. "Does this mean i get to date him?"
"I dont see why not," you felt overjoyed, and leaned your head back on zanes chest. You knew he loved you, and you loved him back.