POW-WAH- jay

So the him is back... And one of my friends wants to kill him... So yeah thats happening.... AND THE CHAPTER GOT DELETED AND I DIDNT KNOW UNTIL THIS AFTERNOON SO REALLY SORRY GUYZ THIS WATTPAD REALLY LIKES TO ACT UP SOMETIMES! LETS HOPE THIS IS OK CUZ I THINK THE FIRST TIME I WRITE IT ITS BETTER THAN THE NEXT.

"Great work y/n," jay smiled at you as you put your new pair of nunchucks away. Jay had a shitload of them, and he decided to give you a pair to help you become stronger. Which works, because now you and jay have become a strong fighting duo. A sudden surge filled through you, making you want to run all the way home, but you ignored the doubt that even if it would take a few hours to make it back by car, and you wanted to run. You smirked, winking at nay before screaming "RACE YA!" you felt yourself fly past jay, and end up at the monestary in seconds.

~§~§~§~

"Y....y/n...." jay whispered in between pants a few hours later, when he had returned. "What..... What just happened?...." you stared back at jay in confusion, not knowing either what consumed you. "I dont know! I just felt like running and.... That happened. Is this what your elemental power feels like?" jay gasped, realizing what had happened. "Y/n.... Do you know who turner is?"

Reluctantly, you shook your head, waiting in anticipation to see what he was getting at. "He is the elemental master of speed.... Just like you..."

"I cant control speed! Are you nuts? Thats impossible!" jay smiled as he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "Dont worry, ill help you. Together, well UNSTOPPABLE!"

Again i am really sorry about the deleted chapter, i think its the update i performed on the app, so yeah ill have the next chappie asap