When you explain everything- jay

"Will he accept my apology?" you said to yourself, holding the new vediogame console in your arms. "Mebbe the wii will convince him... But what if he still doesnt? What if he hates me... Forever?" you knocked on the monestary door, seeing cole glare you down at the entrance. "What do you want?"

"I came to pack up... And give jay this..."
"Well you can try, but no ones been able to talk to him. Its because of you. Just remeber that." you nodded as you passed by him, walking up to his door, which was closed. "Jay?" yiu whispered, softly knocking on his door.

"Go away..."you heard him shakily said, making you tear up. "I... I have something for you.... Im sure youll like it..." after a few moments, you heard the doorknob jiggle, and the door creaked open to see a rough looking jay. His hair was a mess, his eyes all puffy and red, and his pajama shurt was halfway buttoned, revealing some of his chest. He just gazed down at the box you were holding, sad and confused looking. "Why did you get me this?" he just said, eyes not rising to meet yours, making you flinch. "Because... I thought of you when i saw it... And i feel really bad and... Im sorry...." he looked up, his deep blue eyes piercing your e/c eyes. "Youre... Youre serious?"

"Course i do... Theres no one i love more than you. If... If you dont want it i could just go and get my money back-" jay moved the box aside, hugging you tightly. "I.... I.... Love you so much y/n... Thanks for never letting me down..."