J-E-ALOUS- Zane

"Have fun, y/n. And tell zane hello!" you nodded as you ran out of the antique shop for the night, finishing your shift. Zane had asked you to meet him for dinner, and you were happy to oblige. As you ran down the sidewalk, someone called your name, and you turned around. Nothing. Oh well. You continued to the restaurant, when you saw a droid walk beside you, h/c brushing over one of his e/c eyes. He was actually... Nice looking. But it wasnt zane. No one could beat him. "Hi..." you started, trying to make eye contact with him. He looked over at you, and he smiled just a bit. "Hey."

"So uh... Im y/n..."
"Y/c/n." he replied stiffly, shaking your hand. "Where are you heading?"

"Y/f/r. My favorite place to go. What about you?"
"Im going there too-" you managed to say right before you saw a flash of silver pin y/c/n up against the wall. And you almost FELL for this guy. Wow.

Sure enough, the flash of silver was zane, and his ice blue eyes were burning into y/c/ns e/c ones. You just sat there, watching in silence.

"What is your intention against y/n?" he growled, fiercly edging his shuriken towards his windpipe. "I swear it was nothing! Sir!" zane frowned at y/c/n for a few more moments before releasing him, and he turned back to you, his eyes softening once more. "Did he hurt you at all, y/n?" you shook your head as examined you, watching his hands move all over your body. He stood back up, resting both hands on your shoulders. "If anything is wrong, you tell me. Alright?" you nodded even more, giving him a hug.