Love Triangle- jay

After you finished packing, you started to play one of your handheld videogame. Thats when someone knocked on the door. You paused the game, looking up. "Come in!" expecting it to be jay, yiou played a little bit more on your game, but you quickly saved it and shut it down when you saw cole at the door. "Hey y/n, do you mind if i can talk to you for a mo?" you nodded as he sat on the bed beside you, his hand edging closer to yours.

"Well... It turns out nya and i dont really get along anymore..."
"Oh?"
"And when i cirst met you, i saw how kind you were to jay... And nice... And smart.... And... Pretty... And beautiful..." his hand reached yours, and he grasped it, smiling at you softly. You looked down, smiling a little too, feeling your cheeks get warm. "I love you y/n," he pulled you closer, and you closed your eyes, not thinking about the consequences. Your lips were inches apart when you heard jay scream at the top of his lungs. "COLE! FIRST YOU TAKE NYA, AND NOW YOU TAKE Y/N?! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!" you walked up to jay, explaining everything that happened between cole and nya. And just explaining it made jay feel terrible. "So you like him..." you shook your head, wrapping your arms around his neck. You were about to kiss him when you stopped. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for- mmf!" you planted your lips on his, and smiled as you felt him melt into your kiss. It felt nice as your lips were pressed against his, and his arms pulled you even closer. When you pulled apart, he laughed al little, and you began to giggle with him, leaning on his chest, and forgetting about cole.