SHES BACK!- Kai

Ok hello everyone and welcome back to NBFS! Suprisingly, i have been updating a lot lately, and how is really scaring me. I guess since no ones texting me at the moment, i get better progress, but anywhore, lets continue with the story!

"Best vay-cay ever!" you squeal as kai landed his jet in front of the monestary. You hopped out and dashed over to kai and gave him a kiss, the smell of the beach still clung to the both of you. "Youre the best," you whisper, giving him a smile. He smirked back, laughing "well, no one of course could replace me-"

"Kai?" the two of you froze. Kais deep brown eyes widened as you turned around, and a girl with with a red ponytail and orange kimono was staring at the two of you, kai more in particular. But what scared you was she looked oddly familiar... Wait!

"YOU!" you screamed, breaking from kais grip and grabbing your katana, pointing it at the girl. Kai realized who it was too, and he just whispered "skylar..." in shock. "Woah kai, whats up with your ladyfriend? Get her under control, will ya?" You edged closer, with anger as you slashed the blade at this "skylar."

"You almost ruined everything between us, and now, im gonna end YOU." you blinked in shock as you saw skylor suddenly dissapear, and someone had knocked you upside the head. "Watch out y/n! Shes the master of amber! Meaning she can learn any power!" nodding a thanks to kai, you quickly turned to smoke, dissapearing in an instant, and when skylor reappeared, she cautiously stood with sword ready for an attack. Pinning her down from behind, you let her escape after growling fiercly "NEVER EVER BOTHER ME OR KAI AGAIN!"