Nightmare- kai

This segment is dedicated 2 FrostyCuppyCake. Hope you enjoy! Annnnd srry for not updating in a while. The wifi wasnt working on the phone.

"Night kai," you said before heading off to your room. All you think about are your new surroundings, but mostly kai.

~§~§~§~

You were on the bounty, sitting on your bed. It was really quiet, and the only sounds were the creak of the ship, and all of the sudden, it was bright, like it was the middle of the day. You grabbed your music, and started to listen to it, until you looked up and saw kai poke his head in the doorway, peering at you with emotions you couldnt recognize. He stepped closer, and you could see his gaze was cold. You gulped, staring kai down with confidence. "H-hey kai, whats up?"

"It turns out sensei doesnt have extra room afterall!"
Your eyes widened. "What?" he pulled a knife from behind his back and then-

You opened your eyes and  screamed in fear. You heard the others wake up across from you, but only kai appeared at the doorway. "You ok?" you pulled your covers closer to you, thinking about the dream. He hugged you, and nuzzled your hair. "Its ok, y/n. It was just a dream. Im here for you," you nodded, snuggling into his chest even closer. He slid in the bed beside you, and you fell asleep in his arms.

Fluffeh enough SunPrimcess828? Ill keep this up! Until next time!