Pool party!- cole

Your cousins birthday was a few days away, and your family celebrated with a pool party. And the freat thing was, cole was coming! But he was nowhere to be seen. Upsetting, yes, so you just listened to your music. As you listened, you began to think about how amazing he was. That is, until your dad tapped you on the shoulder. You pulled out an earbud. "Ya dad?"

"Do us a favor and get your boyfriend under control! Hes sabotaging y/c/n (your cousins name) cake!" you smiled, realizing what your dad said. And sure enough, when you looked at the table, you saw the back of your boyfriends head digging into what was left of the cake. You laughed walking over to him, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around, icing all over himself. "Roh! Rhey ry/n!" he said with his mouth full of cake as you laughed, inviting himself to get cleaned up. You waited outside the bathroom door patiently, but you were shocked when he came out with this beautiful chest. "Woah..." you sighed, staring at that amazing sixpack. He laughed, pulling you in for a bear hug. "Youre funny, y/n,"

Since cole got icing all over your origonal bikini, you changed into a deep purple onesie (ya, i love those things!) and walked outside with cole.

~§~§~§~

That evening, after everyone went home, cole was about to leave you. "Nuuuuuuuuu" you whined, holding onto him. "Dont goooooooo,"

"Come on cupcake, youll see me again, its not the end of the world!" you smiled as he gazed into your e/c. He pulled you close and kissed you full on the lips. Not caught off guard at all, you kissed back, placing your hands arond the back of his neck, and his hands carressed your back. When you pulled away, you hugged him, not wanting to let go. But he then peeled you off, pecking you on the cheek before leaving on his dragon.