POW-WAH- kai

This is 5th siggestion, for... Hold on... Damn it i didnt put it on the laptop.... Hold on... Aha! CatLover7722. Sorry, for some reason i didnt add the name and i had to go all of the way back into the chapter and found it again. But here it is! Enjoy!

PS: Not only will you find out you have a power, but youll be related to one of the other competitors from chens tournament!

"Ready for training?" kai asked as he swung open your bedroom door, suprised to see you already out of bed and ready for the day. Usally, at 4 in the morning, you didnt even want to get out of bed. But... Today... Was different. There was some kind of energy to train burning inside you, and you just needed to let it all out. "Lets do this!"

You dashed outside to the training area with kai, pumped as ever, and you impatiently waited for directions. "Alright y/n, lets see what ya got!"

Eagarly, you swung a punch at kai, but he quickly dodged out of the way. Something told you inside to run right to him, and listening to your gut, you dashed straight for him. But what scared you was, you landed a punch, while going through him. You saw kai was on the ground, and quickly you knelt down to him. No big damage, just a blow to the gut, but it must have been hard enough to knock him out. You picked him up (as best as you could) and carried him off to his room, ignoring the circle of ashes that surrounded his body.

"Y/n?" you jumped and looked over to see kai had woken up a few hours later. You had just noticed that his skin tinted a dark gray from some kind of soot, and he wiped his eyes to reveal his average tanned tone. "Why am i covered in this?"

"I... I dont know! I just tried to run straight for you and... I went through you! As if i dissapeared for a moment and landed on the other side of you."

"I think i know whats going on." kai just gazed at you in amazement, confusing you why. "What?" you finally asked after a few moments.

"You have the power of smoke, and you never have been able to control until now!"

"Wow..." you murmered, staring at your hands in wonder.

"That also means, you are related to ash, the master of smoke."

"Wow..." you repeated, still staring at your hands. "Do you think you can teach me to control it?" kai smiled, smearing some soot on you as he stroked your cheek. "No one ever said it was impossible." he chuckled as yiur face was covered in soot, planting a kiss on your cheek.

Sorry i havent been updating lately, i need to keep up with my amino blogs, and i also have to work on another story on another wattpad profile @CookieCatz2015 so go check that out... And in addition, im learning japanese, so i need to practice that... Anyways im trying so until next time!