When you meet the others- jay

You stared at the guys who were laughing at you. Jays face turned bright red and looked down at his feet in embarrassment. "JAYS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" the ones in red and black sang in unison. The one in green facepalmed at his friends dumb actions, while the one in silver didnt have a clue about what was going on. You smiled at jay, wrapping your arm around him. "Its ok jay, just ignore them. Youre still a good person to me," he looked at you and smiled. "Yeah, youre right! I dont have to listen kai and cole! They just hate me anyways!"

"No we dont!"
"Thats not the point. Guys, this is y/n. And thats kai, cole, lloyd, and zane." they all waved to you as you introduced yourself. "So have you told sensei yet?" lloyd asked, turning his attention back to jay.

"See thats the thing! I dunno how to tell him! And then theres nya-"
"Nya?"
"My ex-"
"Who broke up with him because then she found out how awesome i am!" cole raised his bushy eyebrows at you, and you shook your head in disgust, pulling closer to jay.  "i guess you should meet them... If thats ok with you and all..." you nodded, as he lead you away from his friends.

Jay took you to a flying ship on his dragon, and you were shocked to see it was in the air. "How is it flying?" you asked as he helped you on deck. "Hey,im not just a ninja! I do a little modeling, some inventing, dabbling in poetry-" you cut jay off from his long list of hobbies. "That sounds awesome!" you said, smiling at him. But your smiles faded when a girl with short black hair and burning green eyes glared at you. "Who is this?" she asked jay, staring you down. He gulped, turning back to you. "Y/n, this is my ex, nya." she just glared at you even more as she passed you. "You better take care of him..." jay lead you to a room in the back of the ship, where a man with a long white beard was sitting on a mat, drinking tea. He opened an eye, gazing at you and jay. "So jay, this is your girlfriend,"

"Yes- wait! How did you know?"
"My smoke visions told me you had a deeper relationship with another girl." he said calmly, smiling at you. "And you must be y/n. Its a pleasure to meet you. I am sensei wu, jays mentor in training. I hope he takes great care of you," you nodded, saying your farewells before jay took you home. As he was about to leave you, he said, "my... Friends arent that bad, were they? I mean, i know they can be pretty harsh and that could be pretty hard for like you and-" you cut him off, pecking him on the cheek. "They were great. Talk to you later, ok?" he nodded, smiling before he left you on the porch.