His deepest darkest secret- zane

"So tell me what zanes like, y/n! Fo you guys like, kiss all the time? Is he hot? What about you and him.... Ya know...." you sighed as you picked at your food at the foodcourt. "Oh you know...hes nice... And sweet... And kind...." you blushed as the image of the droids beautiful face popped into your mind, smiling as you thought of the warm light that shone in his ice blue eyes. "I know i know but is he like... Funny?"

"Well...." there were lots of words to describe zane, but "humorous" was not on the list. You look up from your tray to see jay and cole walk by, talking about some vedio game that just came out, until your eyes met. Cole blushed as he came around to sit by you, and you smiled a little back. Yeah, you still did like cole, but your heart would remain loyal to zane, no matter what.

"So what are yall talkin about," (was that too giddeon for cole?) cole asked, resting his arm on the table. You looked off to the side, hiding your emotions from cole. "Oh... B/f/n just asked me more about zane, thats all..."

"Like what?"
"Is he funny?"
"Well actually, he is... He just never shows that side of him. Ive only seen it twice."
"What? What do you mean?"
"There's this switch in zanes chest panel that turns his humor on and off. Thats the only way youre gonna see zane 'funny'," you nodded, hiding your affectionate feelings for the black ninja as he git up and left the table. "Ill... See you around okay?" you smiled a little as winked at you before leaving with jay again.

~§~§~§~

"Zaneeeeeeeee, you called, stepping in his room. The droid was sitting there, reading a book, when he looked up, and smiled. "Greetings y/n.  What can i do to assist you?"
"Can i look through your switches and cables and stuff?" hesitantly, the droid nodded, and opened the panel located in his chest. "Just please dont touch the switch that is labeled-"

You quickly found the humor switch, and you flicked it, zane soon freezing into an upright posistion. After a few moments, he started to dance and sing, and you bit your lip as you jeld in your giggles. After a few moments though, you zane had flipped the switch off, and he sat right back down, reading. "How come you never told me you had humor?"

"Am i not already funny?" that question hit you hard. What could you say that wouldnt hurt his feelings. "I.... I see you as a kind, sweet and heart-felt young man that i am proud to call my own." zane smiled as you gripped his hand, pulling his face closer to yours. "I love you for you zane, and no matter what you have to hide, ill always be there for you."

"Thank you y

..."