The great rescue!- jay

This chapter is based off of what i heard about 6th season. Look it up on youtube for more info

When you woke up, you were tied to a chair, and a bright light was shining in yoyr face. Three police were surrounding you, glaring you down. What did you do that you didnt know about. "Umm...." you just stared at them wide eyed, hoping something good might happen. "Ms. L/n, correct? Do you have any relations to the ninja?" better safe than sorry.

"No?" you heard a buzzer from the corner  of the room, notifying them you were lying. "Now miss, if you keep lying like this, we will have to use force, or if you still dont talk, death sentence is the next step. Tears stung your eyes as you thought of jay, hoping they wouldnt do anything bad to him.

"The ninja are innocent! What are you talking about?" the machine gave a short ding, and the men looked over momentarily. "Look l/n, the ninja are criminals, and they need to be put to death. NOW TELL US THEIR LOCATIONS!" At that point, tears were streaming down your face in disbelif. "No.... Thats... Not right..." you closed your eyes, getting deep in thought. Ready to leave jay forever, you blinked open your eyes to see the police were on the ground, unconscious, jays foot planted on top of one their chests. He pulled off his hood, tears forming in his eyes. He quickly untied you and picked up in his arms. "Jay..." you whispered, stroking his cheek.

"Do you know how worried i was when you werent in the monestary? I thought i lost you forever!"
"I felt the same..." you just cried even more as you stared into his deep blue eyes. "Jay..." you whispered, closing your eyes as you leaned against his chest.