When you meet the others- lloyd

You jumped, stepping closer to lloyd in protection. "Who are they lloyd?" you asked as he held your hand. He sniled and rolled his eyes. "These are my teammates. Kai, jay, zane, and cole. Guys, this is your y/n. Shes my girlfriend."

"LLOYD! HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!XD" jay squealed at the top of his lungs, running around like an idiot. Kai tried (keyword tried) to catch him, cole facepalmed sighing, while zane nodded a greeting to you. "Did you want to come home with us to meet my uncle and kais sister?"

Woah. Come home with lloyd? To get to meet the ninja? Oh. My. God. "YES!" you shouted at the top of your lungs, hugging lloyd tightly.

When he took you to their home, the flying ship called the bounty, you started to fangirl inside, and held in your exictement. At the door, an old man with a long white beard and staff greeted you and the guys at the door, paying more attention to you and lloyd than anyone else. "Nephew, who is this? Ive never seen her before here on the bounty." lloyd looked down at you and held your hand tighter. "Y/n. Shes my girlfriend. Y/n, id like you to meet my uncle wu, also my sensei."

He invited you in, where a girl with short black hair and green eyes grinned at you and waved. "Hey lloyd, whos that?"

"Hi nya, this is y/n, my girlfriend." she smiled and held out her hand. You shook it as she said "aww, how sweet! Its a pleasure to meet you," you smiled back, and they invited you to dinner.

~§~§~§~

When lloyd took you home, you thanked him, and told him about how great his friends were. "Love you," he winked, before taking off in his dragon again.