Teenage Dirtbag

××

I look him straight in the eye, and notice his emerald green eyes. They were stunning. His lips curled into a devious smirk, and it drove me insane.

I feel his eyes looking me from head to toe. His smirk stayed on his lips. I quickly looked down. He chuckles, taking his spot on the couch.

"Sit down." He demands. Why would I listen to him? My eyes are still glued to the floor. He speaks up, "Sit the hell down!"

I look up, "You have no right to tell me what to do!" He smiles, "Don't smile at me you dick!" He chuckles knowing exactly how to get under my skin, I turn around seeing Mia being whisked away but Zayn. Great. Just fucking great.

His smirk is aimed at me, his eyes looking my body up and down again.

"Go fuck yourself." I hiss, walking out the back door.

××

Why did she make me come to this party? God. I cross my arms as the rain pours down. I don't know where I was going.

I find a lamp post behind and alley and lean on it. I was pissed.

Does be he think he can just mistreat anyone? Maybe he can use all his little sluts, but not me. Who does he think he is? He was just a dick-

The rain made everything so blurry, but I swear.. I see a figure. I can, and it's slowly coming my way.

Great. Just peachy. "Charlotte?" The familiar voice yells. "Charlotte?" I can't put my finger on the voice, the deep raspy tone.

Harry.

I stand still. "What the fuck are you doing out here? It's 2 am for christ sake!" He shouts.

"Why in the hell do you care?" I call, looking through the rain. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Was he fucking bipolar?

"Just fuck off." I yell. He marches straight up. Grabbing my arm, and yanking be along. I scream, and his hand flies across my mouth.

He pushes me into his black SUV, and locks the door. I hit the windows, as he gets in. "This is kidnapping!" I say, he just smiles. "Buckle up."

××

"At least tell me where the hell we're going." , "My house." I growl. "Your insane." He smirks as we pull into the driveway of a mansion.

Woaahh. Is all I can think, he ushers me in. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask, annoyed. "Your parents will think you were studying and you can come to another party." He winks.

I stiffle a laugh, "You'd really think i'd come to another party?" , "Why not?" He asks, "You have got some nerve." I spit, he smirks. Knowing how much it drives me insane.

"Go get in the shower." I cross my arms, he walks into the kitchen knowing I would follow his order.

I sigh, walking up the stairs. I look through the many doors. Finding the bathroom. I strip my wet dress off and get in. The warm water is amazing. I pick up a bottle of Axe and lather my body. And boy is it strong.

After I wash, I step out grabbing a white towel. When I walk out I see a pair of sweats, Jack Willis sweatshirt and socks.

I slip on the perfect fitting sweats, the large sweatshirt I imagine is his, and the socks and head down stairs.

"Whose sweats are these, your girlfriends?" I ask, crossing my arms. "One of them." He winks.

God, he's such a flirt.

I sit down on the edge of the massive couch, I wasn't comfortable in his presence.

"Relax." He whispers, his large hand lands on my thigh. And I flinch, he chuckles at my sudden movement.

I shove his hand off, and he smirks. "Why were you being such a bitch at the party." I hit punch him in the arm hard.

"What the hell was that for?" I glare at him as he rubs the spot I punched. He sits back into the couch, waiting for my response.

"How am I a bitch? By defending my friend?" I ask angrily. He nods crossing his arms. "Why do I even fight with you.." I mumble under my breath. He smiles his cocky smile I can't stand, and he knows it.

"Just take me home."