Special

I like the tips guys, I'll definitely work them ALL in.

Sooner or later. :) x

××

Rain.

Rain sucks.

I take a spot in a window nook beside the fireplace downstairs and watch the raindrops race down the window sill.

I remember being a little girl and betting on which one would win with my sister.

I thought about her alot lately.

I just really missed her-

"Hey Scarlett!" Taylor exclaims.

She knows it's Charlotte.

I grit my teeth, "Charlotte." I hiss turning back to the book on my lap I was attempting to read.

The truth was I always got quite bored with books.

"Oh yeah." She says putting on another fake smile, sitting across from me.

Peachy.

"What do you want?" I ask, bitterness dripping from my lips.

She smirks, "This is my house more than it is yours love, so I'd watch your mouth."

I'm a bit taken back.

"Just because you have Harry tricked into your little game, doesn't mean that I am." I spit.

"It's clearly not a game to him." She remarks slyly.

My fist slowly clench.

Awh shit.

"Even if it was a game.." She pauses, directing her glare at me.

"I'm winning."

"Just fuck off before I beat your skanky ass senseless again." I grunt.

What did I just say?

She stands up, "Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?" I ask mockingly, also standing up.

She lunges towards me, which I quickly avoid and she tumbles to the ground.

I'm not stupid, I could see her coming from miles away.

As I leave I feel her fingers wrap around the locket on my neck Harry gave me almost half a year ago.

The one he gave me in the alley after the men stole the one I originally had.

I stop in my tracks.

"Just let it go Taylor, I don't want to fight with you." I mumble.

I hear a small laugh escape her mouth before she wrips the chain from my neck.

And I immediately feel the thin line of blood begin to rush down my neck.

I spin around slapping her cheek.

No. No. No.

It was happening again.

She jabbed a fist into my gut causing me to gasp.

I push her back into the wall hard, feeling arms around my waist. Pulling me back through the living room.

Harry.

He pulls me up the stairs gently and into our- his bedroom, closing the door.

He then sets me on his bed and disappears into the bathroom.

Was he mad?

Please tell me he wasn't.

He soon appears infront of me with a first aid kit, and leans down on his knees.

"Why in the hell did you fight with her again?" He asks, rather calm.

"She was just being her bitchy self." I respond just as calm.

He looks up at me for a moment before a laugh escapes him.

A smile soon tugs on my lips, he press the wet washcloth to the blood on my neck for a moment.

"Your such a badass Char." He says, in an annoying sarcastic tone I'd cone to know well.

"I try."

We both laugh at that one.

..

After he fixes up my neck his large hand flies to my chest where the necklace was.

"She broke it." I mumble softly.

He bites down on his lip, driving me insane.

He wraps his fingers around the chains inside his white shirt, and pulls them out for me.

"Which one?" He says softly.

I slowly intertwine my fingers within them.

I pick out the cross.

It was beautiful, the black fabric was partiality covering it. Along with the silver background.

"This one." I whisper.

"That ones special to me." He mumbles.

"Alright-"

He unhooks the chain, and pulls back the necklace, laying it on my neck. He then clasps it, and pulls back a bit.

"You are too."

He says and admires the pendent on my neck slowly, a small smile lingering on his lips.

I watch him longfully.

He moves closer to me, and our faces are inches away.

I watch his lips intently.

I just wanted to kiss him so fucking bad it wasn't even funny

I just wanted to remember what he tasted like. How his lips felt against mine. His skin against mine.

Drawn from my thought, he slowly leans in.

Closer and closer.

"I can't do it." He says suddenly.

My heart sinks.

"I get it." I reply, looking at my hands.

He nods, and stands up. I do to, as we walk to the door.

Right before his hand hits the doorknob, he turns back to me.

His eyes begin to scan mine.

"Can I hug you?" He asks softly.

I nod.

His arms wrap around my body, and I wrap mine around hid neck. Resting my head in his chest.

He pushes up my shirt slightly, and rubs the small of my back.

The door flies open, revealing Taylor. "C'mon Harry. We're going to pick up dinner."