Gone

How's the new cover guys?

×

Sorry I made the intimate seen so short, I just felt kind of weird writing it. x

××

I looked over at his body, as my breaths began to calm down and just took him all in.

His quick, deep breaths caused his chest to rise and fall fastly. As his fingers took the sheets between his hands and pulled them above our bodies.

His hair was messy and over his eyes, still shaky I lifted my arm and took a piece of his hair between my fingers and tucked it back.

My heart still hadn't stopped the quick beating that Harry gave it.

He looked into my eyes, making it beat even faster.

I just couldn't describe how I felt when he looked me in the eyes.

It's so odd, it's like seeing all you've ever wanted right infront of you.

I could feel myself getting lost in him quickly, as his thumb ran along my jawline.

It skimmed across, and he felt my lips I took his thumb between the edges of my lip and he caressed my cheek within his hand.

I was utterly exhausted, but he was wide awake.

That again just showed how much more experienced then me, but he seemed to like it.

As his fingers ran through my messy hairline, and he kissed my collar bone softly I felt my eyes shut.

He moved his lips slowly traveled up my neck, leaving warm, moist kisses on my skin and making a tired moan suppress from my lips.

He stopped kissing me long enough to let out a soft, "Goodnight." Which took me into sleep.

××

Rain pounded on the roof, waking me up harshly.

I moved my arms out, reaching for something. Feeling around the bed, I was looking for someone, someone that wasn't there.

Harry.

I open my eyes, that slowly adjust to the darkness of my room. And scan across the bed.

Glancing over at the clock, I see it's only 8:00am.

He's up rather early, compared to the usual 11 or 12 o'clock.

Getting out from bed, I felt a bit of pain in my body. But it was good.

I quickly slipped on a new pair of underwear, bra, sweats, and a hoodie. Tossing my hair into an awful bun, I walk downstairs.

Being greeted by silence and darkness.

"Haz?" I call, wrapping my arms around myself to protect me from the cold.

I walked into the kitchen, and saw a small peice of paper on the countertop and grasp it between my hands.

My eyes scan across the paper,

'This is for the best.'

What?

I reread the words.

No.

It's not real.

He's faking it.

Pulling a prank.

Something.

I continue to reread the paper, those words sticking in my mind.

'It's for the best.'

He left.