Part 2; Home/Moments

I officially hate wattpad. They keep deleting my chapters! I published one about two days ago and it was deleted instantly, then I rewrote is yesterday, published it, and it got deleted again! Does anyone have issues or answers to that? If so, please contact me! Anyways, that's why this update took so long! Sorrryyy.

___________________________

{Safe and Sound: Taylor Swift}

___________________________

Harry's POV:

"The stars are really bright tonight," she spoke, her words quiet and soft.

My eyes darted from the dark sky above me to her,

She was nuzzled into a small ball, resting her back against the wall behind her. Her head turned and her eyes met mine, "What?"

I shrugged as my eyes returned to their original spot on the sky, as gentle snow came down. I looked toward Charlotte again, "come back here,"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm good right here," "no, your going to get frostbite." I answered reaching out towards her but as soon as my hands touched her she pulled away- like I had a disease or something.

"I'm staying here," she said, flashing me one of those glares i'd come to know oh, so well.

I grumbled underneath my breath and pulled myself back into my spot lying on the floor.

I bunched my coat underneath my head and pretended to close my eyes,

I wasn't gonna let her sit there the entire night, and she wasn't going to let me pull her over here when she was alert. So I figured I'd just carry her over once she fell asleep.

My eyes stayed on her as she picked at her boots, before raising her head back to the sky in front of her.

And suddenly, the snow changed from light and delicate to heavy and harsh. It blew into the open train doors, hitting her directly. She shivered for a few minutes, eyeing me intently and crawling over.

I felt a smile slide over my lips as she did so, once she reached the area where I was lying, I began with those four words; "I told yo-"

"Say nothing," she hissed, sliding into the small area between me and the wall. I laughed, sliding off my flannel shirt, sitting up, and handing it to her. "I don't need it,"

"Isn't that what you said last time?" I asked in a smart tone and she took it from my hands angrily, pulling it around her body. "Aren't you gonna be cold?" she scoffed, I shook my head.

I didn't really get cold around her, it was almost impossible. I'm almost positive that if I was in Antarctica naked with her, id still be warm as hell..

We laid down, and she faced me, her eyes were closed but I could tell she was wide awake within the eyelids.

"Do you wanna talk?"

She stayed silent her position, "about?"

"About today," I answered, my voice trailing on. 

"No.", "You don't have to feel bad about it, it wasn't your choice," she inejcted her voice, "I don't feel bad."

"Oh." I paused, "Well good, you shouldn't." her eyes opened, and she spoke up, a nervous tone in her voice as she did; "It's embarrassing." I looked down at her, my first urge was to touch her, but I fought agaisnt it. " you don't need to be Char. It wasn't your fault.", "Do you know how embarrassing it felt to be giving a blowjob to someone infront of your ex?"

Ex? 

Those two words seemed to replay over and over in my mind for what seemed like hours, I mean I had known we had broken up a while ago. I knew that we weren't together, and I knew that I was her 'ex', but, hearing it from her was so much different than thinking it. -Or even hearing someone else say it. It just made everything so much more real, so much more painful.