Pretty Little Thing

50 reads overnight?!♥

××

I wake up alone in Harry's bed.

I swear that bed it the most comfortable thing in the world.

I slowly roll out of bed and see the time 7:30, a little late. I walk out of Harry's bedroom and down to the kitchen being greeted by familiar faces.

"Goodmorning." They all chime in. I smile, "Goodmorning."

I sit down on a stool as Harry hands me a orange juice. "Thank you Haz." I smile, admiring his bedhead.

××

"Hey Eleanor?" She looks at me, "Yeah?" She replies. "Could I borrow some clothes?" She smiles and grabs my hand tugging me upstairs.

She hands me her bag, "Pick whatever you want." I smile, picking out black skinny jeans, a black beanie, white Hipsta Please shirt, and black combat boots.

"Sexy!" She says with a laugh.

××

After school, I begin to walk home and tug at my shirt. Eleanor was smaller then me in the chest, I was a near C cup. But it was weird because my right boob was-

I pull myself out of that odd conversation taking place in my head by the sound of feet.

As I can hear the footsteps get louder I spin around, "Hello?" I ask.

No answer.

I walk faster, turning down the alley for a shortcut.. Footsteps again.

I spin around getting pinned against the wall. "What's a pretty thing like you doing out here?" His voice drips with anger.

"Nothing." I mutter. Getting thrown on the ground. "Harry must be having some fun with you." He hisses, laughing. "Who do you think I am?" I ask from the ground defensively.

A few more guys I've seen around the high-school come out.

"Harry's new toy of course."