Mind Over Matter

New character in this chapter! If you go to my Pinterest (@livestyles1028) and go to the likes column is how I see him, Mia && Charlotte is the first one on the 'Hair & Beauty' board c:

××

"Charlotteeee." Harry whines as I wake up from a deep sleep.

Just keep your eyes closed Charlotte, he'll think your sleeping.

Not that I didn't want to talk to Harry, I just wanted to sleep.

"School." He murmers in my ear and I shoot straight up. He laughs, "I knew that was the trick." I push him with a smile.

"Dani said you could borrow some of her clothes." I nod and scoot out of the bed after Harry lays a kiss on my lips.

I walk down Liam and Dani's hall, and knock on the door. "Come in." She says, I open the door greeted by Perrie in a pajamas. "Harry said I could-" She takes my hand and opens a small closet.

No clothes.

She then pushs the wall open revealing a massive room.

Her closet.

Well fuck me.

"Help yourself babe." She smiles and leaves me with that.

My closet was maybe 1/8 of this. This could be the size of my bedroom for God sake!

I sift through the racks deciding on light denim skinny jeans, black tank blouse, cheetah print loafers (exact outfit Dani wore before).

It was freezing outside but hot inside the school, they always had the God damn heat on.

I found a curling iron, my hair was almost dry from the shower last night so I didn't bother to blow dry it. After I carefully did each strand I hurried downstairs.

Harry smiled, "You look beautiful love." I felt a strong red tone bursting from my cheeks and heard a chorus of 'aww's from the kitchen.

I smiled at the Demi,Dani,El,and Perrie. They were all so sweet.

"10 minutes until school!" Harry calls into the kitchen. Harry had told me all the boys and him were 19 and had all got held back in grade 2- as he called it.

All the girls were 19 but none of them had gotten held back so they were in collage. Except Demi who was obviously doing her music career.

Grabbing my bag from the spot on the table it had stayed all weekend we were out the door and in Harry's .. Mercades?

As I climb into the passenger seat he other boys get into Niall's car. "Nice car." I say admiring the leather seats. He smirks that oh so familiar smirk. "I know, would you like to drive." I smile, "I'd love to."

"But I can't."

His eyebrows furrow, as he puts the key in ignition and begins to drive. "Why?" , "I don't have my license." As we round the corner of his driveway.

"No way!" He exclaims slipping a pair of ray bans over his eyes. "Yes way." I argue. "Well, we'll have to change that." I smile. "Alright."

As we drive down the road I can feel the breeze in my hair, it was utterly beautiful out.

Oh God it felt amazing.

This was the first non-rainy day in months.

Although I guess that's what you get for living in Seattle.

××

As we pull into the parking lot states and whispers are directed towards us.

I look to Harry, a small smirk played on his lips. He must be all to familiar with this.

As we get out of the car his arm wraps around my waist.

I can't help but let a smile take over my lips as we walk in.

He walks me to my locker and takes his arm back. I open my locker and quickly grab my books for first period, closing the door Harry says "I'll see you at lunch?" I nod with a smile. "Of course."

He kisses my lips which sends a rush of adrenaline through me.

"Get to class!" A teacher calls. We quickly pull back as he walks down the hall. 'Sorry' he mouths and I raise my eyebrows teasing him.

××

"Hey Mia." I say, sitting beside her as I enter math.

Silence.

"Miaaa?" I ask, tapping her shoulder.

Silence.

"How's Harry?" She snaps.

What?

"Uhm. Good?" I question, she rolls her eyes. "Mia!" I exclaim.

What the hell has gotten into her?

"He's just going to make you into another of his toys!" I shake my head quickly.

"No, he's different." I say. "Oh admit it Charlotte, he could never love a little prude virgin like you!"

I'm taken back by her sudden hate.

"Mia.." I mutter, looking down.

"He just wants to get inside your pants and then leave you!"

I look up at her, "Shut up." I argue.

"You know just as well as I do!" , "He just wants to screw you up like all the others and ditch you!"

"No. It- it's not like that." I try to convince her, and myself.

Mind over matter Charlotte.

"Fuck off, he already has his claws in you so deep." She hisses turning towards..

Aiden.

Aiden was Tony's best mate, the one who helped Tony with Kate.

I could recognize his cold eyes from that night where they threatened to kill me.

What shocks me even more is when Mia kisses his lips forcefully.

No. No. No. No.

Aiden smiles at me. Something about his smile wasn't right.

It was a cold, dead smile.

And just from that I could tell he as using Mia, Mia was just gullable like that.

"Mia, come on. Just. Lets talk, without Aiden." I say.

She turns to me and looks me straight in the eye.

"Oh fuck off Charlotte."