part 3

Woooops. I've had this wrote for like 3 days and though I published, I guess I forgot to push the button and though that everyone had just stopped reading. ):

Fingers trailed across my face, picking up the long drape-like strands of hair. Along with a quiet voice saying my name.

I opened my eyes and then remembered I couldn't see anything.

"Charlotte, your awake."

I lay still, trying to identify the voice and soon it came back along with flying memories.

I shot up in the bed and reached out towards the direction of the voice, "Mom."

She wrapped her arms around me along with another bigger, stronger pair.

"Sweetie, we've missed you so much." He said, gasping for the dry, hostile, air as if he were crying.

"We've been looking for you all around, we've put up flyers at home and around all the burrows. But after you left that day, there was nothing left of you. No signs."

I pulled back quickly, "What?"

"Yes." My mother replied, agreeing with what he said.

But I didn't ask 'what' for acknowledgement if what I had heard was right. Cause what I had heard wasn't adding up, "I was just at home the other day."

I could sense that they were looking at each other.

"I was just home, I just had dinner with you last night." I repeated.

"Honey," she began.

"You've been gone for over a year."

\\

"What in the hell were they talking about?" I yelled.

Harry took my hands within his, sitting beside me on the bed.

"I have no clue, maybe they're confused."

I nodded, "Yeah, that's it. That's got to be it."

"I mean, I haven't been gone for a year." I said laughing.

He kept quiet, squeezing my hand softly three times as if saying 'I love you.'

"Right?"

I heard him sigh, "You've been away from home for three years."

"But I didn't run away." I replied, how could I not remember this? How could I not remember being away from my own family for three entire years? I couldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.

He was silent again.

"I didn't run away, did I?" I repeated.

I felt him kiss my cheek, and lay me down on the bed, pulling the covers over me. "Answer me." I said, as he got off the bed.

"Charlotte, I'll tell you. Just not now, it's really confusing what's happening and you already have enough on your shoulders, and don't need anything more." He said as he walked away.

"Harry-"

I heard him open the door, "Baby, you just need rest and that's what I'm going to give you."

And the door shut behind him.

//