Part 2|Dread

OMFG I MET ALEX AJCKALVLSKCSVKSCJ AND I MET AUSTIN'S DANCER JOHN! AHHH HE SAID HE LIKED MY SHIRT. ASDFGHJKL.

AND AUSTIN POINTED AT ME DURING WHAT ABOUT LOVE. LIKE HOLY. AHH.

AND BRIDGET WAS PHENOMENAL AND SO FUCKING GORGEOUS.

Anddddd.

Would you rather spend a day with all the boys except your favorite or a hour with just your favorite?

I'd spend a day with all the boys cause Harry would probably just try on bandana styles all day or something.

( It has now been 3 months since Harry and Charlotte have seen each other )

××

I shoot straight up in my bed to the sound of my phone ringing.

I quickly pick it up and slide across the answer button,

"Hello?" I ask tiredly.

"Charlotte Kate Jenner, where are you?" The voice of my mom asks.

Fuck.

"Uhm. New York." I say quickly.

Silence.

"You get yourself on the next flight right now!" She exclaims.

Silence.

"Charlotte!" She yells again.

"Mom. You guys have never really been there for me with work, and if I comeback, you still won't. I'm almost a legal adult, so I'm staying in New York. It's your choice to come visit me or not."

Wow, did that just come from me?

"Charlotte, we're not picking you up we're going to Sydney Austrailia tomorrow, for the month to sell some off market houses. So your flying home now."

"No, if you can't miss one single trip to come get me. I'm staying here." I retort.

Silence.

"You know we can't miss trips like these Charlotte!"

"Well if you can't miss it for your only daughter, then I'm not sure why you can even be called a mother." I say, and click the receiver.

××

X × Y ÷ ⅛ + X(z) =

Ahh.

My brain sorts through the equation slowly, taking each number at one time.

Ahh fuck it.

I shut the textbook and get up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. I open the cupboard and grab a bag of Hershey's Drops as a phonecall comes in.

"Hello?"

"Hey Charlotte!" Lea says at the other end.

"Hey Lea." I reply, sitting back down on the couch.

I pop a few Drops into my mouth.

"So we're going to a Demi Lovato concert on Friday night, and if you have to come!"

"Uhm, I don't really know if-"

"It's a meet and great!" She says excitedly.

"I'm busy on Saturday Lea." I lie, no way I was going to risk Demi or Niall seeing me.

"Your coming and that's final so cancel your plans babe!" She cheers.

Lea was so stubborn at times, I doubt she would budge.

So. I guess I would just go and avoid Demi.

I mean, that's possible. Right?

"Fine."

"Good! I'll see you tomorrow at school Charlotte."

"Bye Lea." I huff.

"Oh don't be such a Debby Downer!" She fights, but I can imagine her toothy grin as she clicks the 'End' button.

I set down my phone and the Hershey's Drops then walk into my bedroom.

Collapsing onto my bed, I pull the covers around me.

Thoughts fill my mind about what would happen on Saturday.

Hopefully,

Nothing.

I mean how hard is it NOT to get noticed at a concert?

××

Kinda fillerish.

Oh and btw Lea is played by Lea Michelle, Ronnie is played by present day Miley Cyrus, Anabel is played by Alice in the Twilight series, and Lauren is by Cher Lloyd.