Innocence

Tips?! x

××

I grasped at the doorknob, and pushed open the door with Charlotte in my arms I made pulled her into the hall and closed the door, never breaking the kiss.

I intertwined my fingers within her hair, which pulled her closer.

As the kiss deepened, I slipped my hand up her shirt.

"Harry. You should leave."

I looked down at her, taking in her features.

Dark blue eyes outlined with thick lashes, a defined jawline, and her perfect lips. Soft and full.

Drawing me from thought, she crashes her lips into mine.

I quickly slide my tongue between her lips. But she won't let me in.

I can feel a smile slip onto her lips-

She was smiling?

She was smiling because of me.

I quickly run my tongue along her front teeth and feel her release a moan and at that chance I slip my tongue in.

I softly leaned her body into the wall.

As the darkness stole the hallway, I withdrawaled from the kiss.

"Jump." I said in a whisper, and she did it.

Her legs wrapped around me, along with her arms around my neck.

Our lips met again, as I climbed the stairs to her bedroom and lay her into the large bed propping my arms on both sides of her.

My lips floated to her neck, as I hovered over her. I began to suck her neck, looking for her sweet spot.

After a bit of searching, a moan suppressed from her lips cautioning me to begin.

I sucked harshly for a moment, ran my tongue over the spot, pulled back and blew cold air onto the moist love bite I'd created.

I then found her eyes, looking into her eyes I saw how scared she was. Because she knew what was happening.

She was so innocent.

I was so lucky to have her, she'd never let anyone touch her but me. And that was a massive accomplishment to me, knowing that she trusted me with her.

Her innocense made me turned on, making me want to get rough.

But I was going to be gentle, because she was fragile.

She could break so easily.

And knowing that her innocence was in my hands, made my heart almost stop.