Challenge Accepted

118 reads!

Omfg, like thank you! :)

Ilyyy.♥

(this chapter is kind of boring, it's a lead up to next chapter so stick with mehh)

××

I wake up to the sound of thunder and rain.

Oh how I love Seattle..

I slowly open my eyes seeing darkness outside and roll out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower.

I quickly wash my hair and body and hop out. I dry off and walk out to my closet.

I pick out a grey sweater, ripped skinnies, and grey moccasin UGG'S.

I let my hair wave naturally and put on a bit of mascara.

I trot down the stairs and grab a bottle of orange juice since my Nutella jar was at school.

Sad face.

I peer out the window seeing lightning. Aw shit. I have to wall in that?

A sudden thought comes to my mind, Harry.

I push his name on my contact list, as it rings I wait

"Hey Char." He says.

"Could you drive me to school?"

"Sure, I'll be over in 10."

"Thanks Harold."

I can here him growl from the other end and laugh pressing the end button.

It was actually quite funny how much it annoyed him when I said Harold.

I sip at my juice and grab my bag, waiting under the roof on the porch.

...

I walk out to Harry's SUV in the downpour. "God damn." I murmer shutting the door. "Shame shame." He teases, putting a smile on my face.

"Hey Char.." , "Yeah?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Your wet." I roll my eyes. "No, really." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

××

Harry waits for me at my locker after every class. He changed completely last week. We've been almost inseparable lately.

It's still storming when school ends, "Want to come over tonight?" He asks. "I don't really feel like hunting for worms during terrential downpour Haz." I say with a smile.

He seems to be a bit nervous. "No. Just to hang out. The lads are coming over too." He says looking anywhere but my eyes.

Why was he nervous?

I bite my lip, "Sure." He smiles saying, "Good, because I wasn't going to take no for an answer."

I roll my eyes- a thing he makes me do alot. "Sure you wouldn't."

××

As we pull up the the mansion, Harry sends a devious smirk my way. "Beat you in." I smirk back. "Challenge accepted."

I dart out of the car and to his door holding it shut. He bangs on the window laughing and finally gets out. I begin running and he soon catches up pushing me down.

"Ouch!" I call holding my arm in pain. He leans down, "Oh shit, sorry Char." He murmurs.

A smile slowly plays on my lips and I push him down. "Sucker!" I yell running onto the massive porch. He soon follows covered in mud. "Come give me a hug!" He yells.

"Heeeellll no!" I say laughing. He's on the porch now, and getting close to me. We're both laughing now as he wraps his arms around me.

I squeal as he pulls back. I'm now covered in mud too.

Greeeaaattt.

We enter the house to being stared at by 4 boys and 4 girls.

"Hii." I mutter drawing laughter from the group.

I must look sexy.

"Guys this is Charlotte." They all smile, "Charlotte this is Louis."

Louis sticks his hand out, "Harry talks about you all the time." He winks pulling back. I laugh looking at Harry.

"This is Liam." Liam was the buff one, I remember him from the party at the beginning of the year. He smiles, "Hi Charlotte"

"Zayn." His hand slip around mine, "Remember me?" I smirk. "How could I forget that face?" Louis laughs. " I like her! "

"And Niall." Nialls soft hand slides around mine. I feel myself blush. He was quite cute.

Harry gestures towards a pretty curl with curly hair, "This is Dani." She pulls me in for a hug. "Nice to meet you." We both smile.

"Perrie." She hugs me too, "Your gorgeous." I laugh, "So are you!"

"Eleanor." She pulls me in, "We've heard how hot you are when your mad!" I look to Harry who's laughing with red cheeks

"And Demi." My mouth falls open slightly. They all laugh. She hugs me too. As she pulls back I smile

"Your a huge inspiration."

Demi. Fucking. Lovato.

She smiles back, "Aw, thanks."

"As you can see we need to shower" Harry says, I nod. Shoving him, "I'll beat you upstairs too." He says.

With a smirk that still drives me crazy he's gone.