Sweet Side

6 reads!

Ahh, you make me feel so loved♥

I need tips thoughhh.

Ilysm .xx

××

His teeth grit inside his mouth and he clenches his fist looking at the man. He was holding back everything he had to kill that man.

"Harry. Just. Just calm down." I whisper, looking at him.

His eyes attach to mine and all I can see is black. Pure black.

His eyes slowly mute back intoxicated his green color. His fists unclench and he breathes.

What the fuck just happened?

I walk over to the man on the ground and lean down. I needed to findings my necklace. I search his pockets, it's no where-

My fingers fingers finally wrap around a silver chain. As I slowly pull it out he raises slipping a knife across my face.

The blood flows, oh God. Oh God. I can feel it seeping over my sweatshirt.

Harry attacks kicking his body against the wall. "You worthless piece of shit!" He yells, punching the body. I watch as the man crawls out of sight.

Harry runs towards me, kneeling down. I make a point not to look up, knowing it's bad.

"Look at me Charlotte." I feel tears streaming down my cheeks from both the pain and the shame.

He tilts my chin up, "Oh my God." He mumbles, dialing 911 quickly.

He takes his sweatshirt off pushing it to my cheek. "Harry. It's. It't not a big deal." I say, I was trying so hard not to cry.

"It's a big fucking deal Charlotte." He says. "I'm fine" I whisper, tears welling in my eyes.

His arms reach out to me and he says. "Come here." I crawl into his arms without thinking. He was so comforting.

His lips rest on my neck, as he holds me close. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. I felt so secure in his strong arms.

I shouldn't.

He was a dick to me since I've met him. Why was he so bipolar?

But in this moment, all I wanted was his arms around me. And they were.

××

I wake up to the early morning light streaming through the windows. I yawn sleepily, sitting up. "Ouchh" I moan as the pain sinks in.

"Hello Charlotte, how did you sleep?" The doctor asks. "Like shit." I say and I hear a chuckle from the other side of me. I look over, Harry. I watch his moves.

"I'll leave you two alone and get your check out ready." The doctor says.

His eyes float to me, "So. Um. How are you feeling?" He asks awkwardly. "Why the hell do you care?" I ask, in an annoyed tone. This was Harry I was talking to. The dick who pushed me down yesterday. The guy that disses my friend. "I just saved you fucking bum!" He yells.

"I'm sorry." I whisper looking down.

"I am too." He says. I give him a small smile as the nurse walks in. I sit up in the bed fully as she hands me my clothes and a small orange bottle.

"Take 2 pills every 4 hours, and if the pain increases 3." I nod, he takes my clothes grasping my arm. I slide on the slippers they provide and we walk out to his car the rain pours down.

He quickly opens my door, and helps me in. "I'm perfectly capable of getting in the car Harry." I mumble with a smile.

'Just a small town girl. Living in a lonely world, took the midnight train going anywhere.' As Journey blares through the radio- and I can't help but sing along.

Harry joins in drumming on the steering wheel. I smile as we sing. He begins dancing in his seat.

As the music stops he carries on. "Your a dork."

××

We arrive at his house. It's such a massive mansion I'm still caught off guard. "Where's your family?" I ask as he helps me through the rain. "Back in the UK." He replies as we get into the living room. "Why ate you here?" I ask "American girls are hot." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

He hands me my clothes. "Go get comfortable." He helps me to the bathroom. And I go in shutting the door. I slide off the gown and slippers.

Pulling my sweatshirt on, I then slide the leggings on my legs. I can't seem to get them over my swollen hips. I flinch at the pain taking of the leggings.

I brace myself looking down at my hips. My hand flies to my mouth, seeing the bruises and cuts.

I look in the mirror disgusted at what I see. I feel the tears fall down my cheeks as Harry burst through the door. "Charlotte."

I look at him, tugging my sweatshirt down. I feel embarrassed.

He just wraps his arms around me. I push his body off but he holds me even closer. I pull my legs around him as he carries me to the couch.

We lay down as he pulls me towards him. He covers us with a blanket and nuzzles his face between my shoulder and neck. "Shh." I was still crying- sobbing now.

Why was my body like this? My face was cut up, and scars covered my abdomen and hips. Bruises on my back, legs, and abdomin. I cried even harder and the pain increased

Why was I sobbing into Harry, of all peoples chest? He was a dick to me and everyone else. And what happened to his eyes last night? I just. I don't know about him.

But as his arms tightened around me I couldn't help but feel secure.