Lust

Thanks for 5,000 guys!

So, the playlist for Lust is 'Love The Way You Lie Part II' - Rihanna ft. Eminem and 'Turn Your Face' - Little Mix, 'U.N.I' - Ed Sheeran, and finally 'Don't Let Me Go' - Harry Styles.♥

××

"Just shut up." I say, wading back towards the house.

As I get in, I grab a towel from the cupboard and hurry past the living room.

"Char?" Eleanor asks, I choose to ignore her and whisk upstairs and into Harry's bedroom.

I strip off my wet clothes and get into the shower.

He loved me.

I didn't know how I felt about him though.

I really wasn't quite sure.

After I lathered my body with soap, I washed my hair and rinsed.

Getting out of the shower, I grasped a towel and wrapped it around me.

I walked into our- his room and opened my drawer putting on a pair of sweats and Rolling Stones shirt Harry had got me.

After that I hung the towel up and crawled into the bed.

-

As I slowly feel myself drifting off, the door opens followed by kissing sounds.

What?

Being pulled away from sleep I sit up. "Uh, hello?" I ask, rubbing my eyes sleepily.

I can see a stunned Harry in the darkness. "Wait here Taylor." He mumbles, setting her on the Bed.

He grasps my hand, and drags me into the hall. "Get out." He hisses, pushing me into the wall.

"I was sleeping you dick!" I yell.

He had already changed.

That bipolar fuck.

"Just go to sleep Charlotte, I'm in the middle of something." He says, running his fingers through hair.

"Why should I?" I fight back.

"Your going to wake everyone up if you don't shut up!" He spits.

"Your the one who's yelling!" I exclaim. He pushes my body down the hall and into the spare bedroom.

"I was only yelling because of you." He says, closing the door.

"I was sleeping, and you woke me up so you could fuck with Taylor!" I yell as he faces me.

"Your exactly right." He says, with another goddamn annoying smirk.

I could see the anger in him already.

My mouth opens like I was going to say something-

But I had nothing.

It hurt.

Bad.

He slowly cornered me to the wall, "But maybe , it could be you instead." He says, as a smirk tugs on his lips.

"Not in a million years." I hiss, pushing on his chest.

But he was much stronger then me, and my push clearly had no affect on him.

His lips connected to my upper collar bone.

No.

I wasn't going I let this happen.

Not again.

No.

His lips travel up my neck, and hit the spot beneath my ear.

"Har- Harry." I mumble, as he began to suck on my sweet spot.

He pulled back and blew warm air in the spot, sending my body into shocks.

He smirked once more, and placed his lips meer inches away from mine.

His lips met mine, and I felt his arms traveling down my back. One moved to the place your cheek meets the neck.

His tongue fought into my mouth, quickly gaining control.

I felt our lips moving in sync, and that's when I pushed him away.

"I- I- don't wa- want to." I mutter, as he hungrily watched my lips driving me insane.

I never got nervous like this.

But how Harry knew he could do anything to me, just made me love him more.

No.

I didn't love him now.

I lusted him.