Part 2|Seasonal Attire

Omfg I had a dream my friend and I met Harry at the fair and we were just all sitting in a ride that got stuck, and he was beside me. When I noticed I think I peed, and started hyperventilating and shit. But I played it like I was scared of the ride, so he rubbed my back and calmed me down. Then we became friends and I asked him if he's ever saw Identity Thief, and he started cracking up, and I did to. So I asked if he could do the Jajumba punch, (I call that thing in your throat a jajumba)and he laughed even harder and so did I. And it was the best day like ever.

Mkay that was pretty much pointless but you knoww..

ILY! x

××× 

As ninth period comes by, I find myself thinking about Charlie. How did he even find me? Yeah, Aiden knew I was going to New York, but I told both him and Austin Buffalo New York. Of course I felt bad on Austin's behalf, but it was going to hide them even more.

By hiding them, I mean hiding the past. And hiding them meant hiding Lou, Zayn, Liam, Niall and the girls. But they didn't have anything to do with it, they didn't even know about it. Right? They'd acted completely oblivious and clueless about Taylor, but they didn't seem particularly fond about her either.

Anyways, besides them I was trying to hide Harry.

He was like clothes.

When spring finally came, you burried your winter clothes deep within your closet so you didn't have to look about them and think about winter anymore. So you could just concentrate on spring. But spring didn't last forever, and soon it would have to be winter again.

I'm erupted from my thoughts when the shrill sound of the bell goes off. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, flying out of the classroom, I walk down the hall and open my locker, grabbing a few things I hear footsteps behind me, as I shut the door and spin on my heel the footsteps grow louder.

I scan down the hall, and it's absolutely deserted.

Quickly, trying to forget that, I begin for the stairs.

The footsteps reappear, and I can hear them behind me getting closer, and louder. My feet move faster then my body can, and I overstep the stairs.

I grasp for the air and begin to fall through the air, roughly hitting the step before I collapse into a heap at the foot of the stairs. I push my body up, and fall right back down to my spot. I try again, realizing I can't put weight on it. And my head throbs roughly.

Fuck.

At the most convenient moment, I hear the doors at the other end of the hall click. "Hello?"

"Hello?" I call a bit louder.

I can hear boots clicking across the linoleum floor, "Charlotte, what the hell are you doing?"

Harry.

"Can you just help me up?" I ask, as the pounding increases. His face quickly changed from annoyance to concern. "What did you do?" He asks, leaning down infront of me. "I just fell." I lie, and he knows it. "Let's take you to my flat." He says, helping me up.

As I stand up, he wraps his arm behind me and helps me to his car. Climbing into his SUV, he sets the key in ignition and speeds down the road.

We arrive at his apartment with my leg and head throbbing violently, he helps me in the apartment and into the elevator. The rides quick but Harry's completely silent.

We get to the top floor, and walk to the end of the hall. Harry unlocks the door, and I'm breathless as we walk in.

It was gorgeous.